Nerd Hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you lot play that 'count to a million' game? Seems weird.
I think we had played an alphabet game and a loop counting game when somebody said the CPFC message board were playing a game "Count to a Million", so it just started from that. CPFC were on 17000 or so, don't know if we have overtaken them. I've actually played since the start as has HPK. Others join in and then leave, yet others stay and become stirling counters. It takes seconds a day (minutes if amending) and you can have a bit of a chat with other game players who obviously "get" the unlikelyhood of the game finishing in our lifetime. Still the longest running thread on the board. Been going years now.

I worked with a bloke who had the most amount of hobbies ive ever known, anything from extreme sports to every gadget available and remote control cars. Something a bit wrong about a 40yr bloke with no kids playing with games consoles and remote control cars

I worked with a bloke who had the most amount of hobbies ive ever known, anything from extreme sports to every gadget available and remote control cars. Something a bit wrong about a 40yr bloke with no kids playing with games consoles and remote control cars

He doesn't collect weapons does he..?

I collect action figures ranging from tmnt, thundercats, music, hellboy and high end Hot toys figures from movies that I love.. If I ever get them displayed it will be nerdvana:)

Used to be a guy at work who liked "street furniture" used to randomly pull over the van and take pictures of nice lampposts and manhole covers. Bloke was a lunatic

I like buying old cars/caravans then doing them up. Then refuse to sell them
For ages pissinf the Mrs off.

Soeone has to poit it out i suppose, so here goes :-
1. Its 'Trekker' not trekkie
2. If they are going to a Star Wars do, they wont be Trekkers, because Trekkers are loyal Star Trek fans

Let the abuse begin.....
Do they have fights like football hooligans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back