Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign illness. Feign someone else's illness.

Tell them you've got a migraine and need to go for a walk.

The same people have suggested going for work drinks at some point. They said they might wait until I get back from my holidays so that I don't miss out. I might just tell them I don't want to go for drinks with them because they're absolute gimps. The tea party was horrendous btw.

Just overheard a conversation where a lad was telling some wifey about his 14-year-old sister's new haircut. Think I'll stick my earphones in for the day and wait for 5pm.

Go over and kick him in the (unt.

Nobody in my office has said a word to each other all day like :lol:

Admittedly this was outside when I went for a tab. Don't even normally smoke during the day but there's just nowt to do. The office is completely full and you could hear a pin drop. Nobody's phone has gone, nobody seems to be typing (apart from me on here)...

Stop listening in to other people's conversations then you nosey cunt would be my advice like.

In a tiny smoking area where there's me and two other people I should just 'stop listening'? Do your ears have a stand-by mode like where you can turn the volume down and that? Sounds class. Could use that when I'm trying to get to kip.

In a tiny smoking area where there's me and two other people I should just 'stop listening'? Do your ears have a stand-by mode like where you can turn the volume down and that? Sounds class. Could use that when I'm trying to get to kip.

I can not pay attention to other people's conversations, aye. Thought everybody could tbh.

You seem to listen into everyones conversations all the time tho, hence this ever growing thread. Mind ye neb and you'll be a lot happier imo.

I can not pay attention to other people's conversations, aye. Thought everybody could tbh.

You seem to listen into everyones conversations all the time tho, hence this ever growing thread. Mind ye neb and you'll be a lot happier imo.

Okay mate.

:lol: Carry on listening into everyones converstaions then marra. Seems to be working out really well for you. ;)

I just thought others would find it amusing and maybe empathise with me, clearly you don't. I'm sorry for ruining your day.

The new office is topper. Everyone's dead friendly and the people are actually interesting and normal. Team night out next week. :cool:

When the office lasses talk and you're so paranoid you think it's some kind of code language and they'e really talking about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back