Pedestrian killed by single punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a believer that if you commit any offence against another human, you lose your own right to humanity and should be severely punished.
Rapists/sex offenders should be castrated, murderers removed from this earth, and acts of violence like this should carry heavy prison sentences.

And not just holiday camp prisons, proper prisons where they are locked up in a room, no TV, no play stations and other luxuries. Fuck their human rights, they gave up those whilst committing the crime in my opinion.

That's nice.

Thankfully we don't kill people as punishment in this country, because we've got it wrong in the past.

I'm a believer that if you commit any offence against another human, you lose your own right to humanity and should be severely punished.
Rapists/sex offenders should be castrated, murderers removed from this earth, and acts of violence like this should carry heavy prison sentences.

And not just holiday camp prisons, proper prisons where they are locked up in a room, no TV, no play stations and other luxuries. Fuck their human rights, they gave up those whilst committing the crime in my opinion.
A lot of sense in this post, ain't gonna happen in the nanny state we live in though any time soon. I think any potential government who put this forward in their manifesto would get a lot of backing, would also help if the police and CPS were better at their jobs also mind...

How can this happen when it's all caught on video....racist remark and pulling a knife???? FFS.
This cun t should have been strung up.

That's nice.

Thankfully we don't kill people as punishment in this country, because we've got it wrong in the past.
I'm talking about cases where there is proof beyond doubt that the person done it. You know, like the two fuckers who chopped up the poor bloke in the street, who will now spend the rest of their lives in a cushy jail out of the reach of other inmates to protect them.

I'm talking about cases where there is proof beyond doubt that the person done it. You know, like the two fuckers who chopped up the poor bloke in the street, who will now spend the rest of their lives in a cushy jail out of the reach of other inmates to protect them.
I've been in quite a few prisons and would not describe a single one as that.

Yep there are extreme cases where the death penalty should be at least an option, The Ripper, The Moor's murderers etc when they have no chance of getting out or being rehabilitated, why should the tax payer keep them in comparative luxury for the rest of their lives, can't see how anyone would or could argue against it, but someone will...

I'd argue that this is retribution and not justice. I don't have many grounds to disagree where it can be proven beyond any doubt except for personal opinion. Those are very exceptional cases though.

I think that's where I'll leave that though. This thread is about something else which is clearly not murder. The lad has been a twat but we can't call it murder, he hasn't set out to kill.

IRA blow up men and horses, but nobody goes down cause the bobbies feck it up.....................................

I've been in quite a few prisons and would not describe a single one as that.
Speaking to a pal of mine who has recently come out of jail, I'd beg to differ. He was in for minor drug related offences but he said it was a piece of piss, and towards the end of his sentence was allowed home on weekends. So there doesn't appear to be any real deterrent and he'll tell you that.

Over absolutely nothing.

Big tough lad, presumably encounters loads of opportunities to show how hard he is throughout the day but chooses to prove it on a 40 year old bloke with Aspergers.

I'd always wondered how people like this get through their day without having to punch everyone they meet. I know the answer now, they're cowards and won't do anything like this to people they think might retaliate.

pretty much the same thing happened a couple of summers ago in my local mini market thing. some topless chav swigging stella bowled in trying to buy more beer. accused some bloke of pushing in ahed of him and gave it the sarf London massive "i'll drop you you caaaaant". My big lad mate (is a second row in rugby) grabbed him by the ear and hoyed him out of the shop. the yob's reaction was hilarious. was like a wounded animal. threatened to shoot us.

Speaking to a pal of mine who has recently come out of jail, I'd beg to differ. He was in for minor drug related offences but he said it was a piece of piss, and towards the end of his sentence was allowed home on weekends. So there doesn't appear to be any real deterrent and he'll tell you that.

Do you not think there may be some bravado in there?

my mate said similar,ended his sentence in kirk levington got out every day to work doing charity bag collections, only complaint was the music from tall trees kept him awake..on the other hand he hated acklington prison

Bet he said sleeping on an inch thick mattress was dead comfy anarl.

pretty much the same thing happened a couple of summers ago in my local mini market thing. some topless chav swigging stella bowled in trying to buy more beer. accused some bloke of pushing in ahed of him and gave it the sarf London massive "i'll drop you you caaaaant". My big lad mate (is a second row in rugby) grabbed him by the ear and hoyed him out of the shop. the yob's reaction was hilarious. was like a wounded animal. threatened to shoot us.
Society is pretty much fucked mate, these feral fuckwits are all over and they breed at an alarming rate :(

Should of not only been hung but drawn and quartered too, individuals like that have no place on this earth.

With the CCTV evidence he should have been put down within seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back