Pedestrian killed by single punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis Gill killed Andrew Young with a single punch and only got 4 years jail.

No surprise to see the murderer play the race card either.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lewis-gill-killed-andrew-young-3183689

it seems a fair few people see the judge as being a wee bit incompetent?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Cutler

"Keith is known to the British public for being a coward and incompetent, who favours those convicted of murder over their victims. He is thoroughly despised for many similar reasons." :lol:

That's sickening.....clearly a premeditated, unprovoked cowardly attack.

SHould get 10 years minimum sentence. Hope that judge gets battered to fuck in an unprovoked attack

I'd argue that this is retribution and not justice. I don't have many grounds to disagree where it can be proven beyond any doubt except for personal opinion. Those are very exceptional cases though.

I think that's where I'll leave that though. This thread is about something else which is clearly not murder. The lad has been a twat but we can't call it murder, he hasn't set out to kill.
We could go on and on, and argue the toss like we have many times on here. I think we'd all agree that the majority of sentences handed out seem very lenient.

No I was highlighting the fact that people often assume that it is a fact that executing people costs more than 50 years incarceration. It may it may not. It depends on the judicial system.

You just name call if you want, you thick cunt.[DOUBLEPOST=1393429579][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can if you want.

You could have just said that to start with instead of dropping attention seeking comments all over the board like you always do.

Why do we not have the death penalty in this country, baffles me.

I was listening to one on the radio this morning, where some lad assaulted an actor, bit his ear off, pleaded guilty and then got a walk out.

What do you actually have to do to get locked up nowadays?
Try armed robbery. Got our kid 13 years.

I was on jury service years ago and there was a case where a lad had pulled a bird in a club, went back to hers after and her old boyfriend had turned up and battered the shite out of him. There were a couple of women on the jury who refused to find the old boyfriend guilty of assault because he seemed a nice lad and one of them expressed the opinion that "he must of had a right punch on him" because he'd knocked the kid out! She was visibly impressed with this, but couldn't see that just because he had the ability and was a bit upset with the girl for not wanting him anymore, he shouldn't be knocking people out. The case had to be re-tried on the basis that the jury couldn't decide and the judge was flabbergasted. I dread to think I'd be in the hands of such morons if I were ever to end up in court.

This is very scary.

the sentence is a joke, 4 years for some thug taking a mans life - disgusting :confused::mad:

Obviously with the prisons full,on the quiet they're being told not to lock anyone up or if you do make it short as possible, no matter what the crime.
Scandalous really to think that harmless blokes life is only worth a couple of years, when that piece of cowardly shit will be back on the streets.
The vile establishment of this country has got us fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back