Pet hates ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
some fuckhead gave it the big horn passing me and my mate on our bikes yesterday racing to get to the traffic jam that was 50 yards ahead. I called him a cunt as we sailed by.

To be honest i always give cyclists plenty of room and the majority are spot on. Just get these arseholes who block the whole lane and refuse to move in so traffic can get past. Seen times i've been stuck behind them for half a mile or so and they still refuse to move in.

That is the thing I hate about owners of big flash, ostentatious luxury cars like Mercs and BMW's. By virtue of their proven experience of good driving and 'status' on the road which is born from the car they own they are the exception to the rule. They think they can be automatic awarded certain privilege's and preferential treatment. A greater level of freedom than others in other words.
You'll learn eventually that actually most drivers are crap, not just people in flash cars, you just notice them more because you're envious of their motor.

Reactions: j.w
Lasses in pub toilets who take an hour to have a wee! What on earth are you doing in there!!!!

But on the flip side, I really hate lasses who bang on the doors shouting 'haweh man lasses, f***ing hurry up man' because you're taking too long, when you've been in a matter of seconds and havent even got your knickers down yet!![/QUOTE]

Just dont wear any knickers on a night out and that will solve that problem

Cyclists who ride 2 or 3 wide and refuse to go single file blocking any f***ing chance i had of getting past them safely.
Annoys me as well although not as much as drivers who won't pass a cyclist unless they have at least 3 meters...I'm all for giving plenty of room as you pass but some people take the piss.

To be honest i always give cyclists plenty of room and the majority are spot on. Just get these arseholes who block the whole lane and refuse to move in so traffic can get past. Seen times i've been stuck behind them for half a mile or so and they still refuse to move in.
plenty of arsehole cyclists out there mate.

People who don't like dogs
People who are tight with money
Cyclists
People who wear shit clothes
People who claim anyone richer or cleverer than them is stuck up

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll learn eventually that actually most drivers are crap, not just people in flash cars, you just notice them more because you're envious of their motor.

Never a truer word. Though the bit about envying them can't be further from the truth. Not with their attitude. Just about half an hour ago I had a nasty experience with a TVR driver which showed how crap a driver he is. He did not weave all over the place or multi-task. But he was sheer irresponsible and reckless.

For those Sandies who know my area I was approaching the King George Road/Nevinson Road roundabout at the new school where the White Ensign pub is. I live not far from there at all. And I saw behind me a TVR driver and all the way round the roundabout and up the Shields Road stretch that leads into Cleadon he tailgated me. When I turned left on to Sunderland Road to go home he overtook me at such a speed. So not only did he overtake on a road type where you are not allowed to, but he broke the limit to do it. That is exactly what I have been complaining about for yonks. It's almost as if they target you and establish you are the one they want to flex their muscles in front of.

Sad thing is a) When he overtook me he was doubling back on himself. He was going back in the direction he came from and b) he was not a young person either. He was clearly a middle aged bloke with sunglasses on and more than a little round the waist. Of course I gave him the universal sign for the 'wanker'. But one thing I did not do which I would love to have done is shout through the open window "mid-life crisis!" Because clearly that guy is in the middle of one for someone of his age to own a car like that.

Never a truer word. Though the bit about envying them can't be further from the truth. Not with their attitude. Just about half an hour ago I had a nasty experience with a TVR driver which showed how crap a driver he is. He did not weave all over the place or multi-task. But he was sheer irresponsible and reckless.

For those Sandies who know my area I was approaching the King George Road/Nevinson Road roundabout at the new school where the White Ensign pub is. I live not far from there at all. And I saw behind me a TVR driver and all the way round the roundabout and up the Shields Road stretch that leads into Cleadon he tailgated me. When I turned left on to Sunderland Road to go home he overtook me at such a speed. So not only did he overtake on a road type where you are not allowed to, but he broke the limit to do it. That is exactly what I have been complaining about for yonks. It's almost as if they target you and establish you are the one they want to flex their muscles in front of.

Sad thing is a) When he overtook me he was doubling back on himself. He was going back in the direction he came from and b) he was not a young person either. He was clearly a middle aged bloke with sunglasses on and more than a little round the waist. Of course I gave him the universal sign for the 'wanker'. But one thing I did not do which I would love to have done is shout through the open window "mid-life crisis!" Because clearly that guy is in the middle of one for someone of his age to own a car like that.

No offence like, but i doubt he was targetting you. Why not let him get on with it, he's driving an extremely quick car and if he's driving like a tit he'll get caught soon enough. Either that or he'll break down shortly :D

Would you have been so keen to give him a wanker sign if he'd stopped and got out? Always amazes me the people who do this but aren't willing to back it up when things go tits up. Lad i know did similar a few years back, and ended up getting a right kicking because the fella stopped in front of him at traffic lights and dragged him out of the car. It isn't worth the aggro, just let them get on with it

Why not let him get on with it,...

Because it doesn't feel good giving plaudits to someone for doing that. Rewarding bad behaviour with appreciation is something I don't think is a good idea.

Would you have been so keen to give him a wanker sign if he'd stopped and got out?

And leave his little kingdom? No chance. He loved it too much being in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

He might have realised he had left a chip pan on and needed to get home quick to turn it off.....

When i read that an image immediately popped into my head of someone staring at a parrot in a cage and it saying "I f***ing hated that c.unt,I f***ing hated that c.unt,I f***ing hated that c.unt,"

Im sure its a comedy sketch...

Logon or register to see this image
f***ing hipsters, hate em, get a f***ing grip..and a shave. Dirty bassas.

Also hate:
Scratters with better tans than me cos they get to sit outside all day.
Just Eat having minimum delivery costs which in turn making me a fat bastard.
Nick Grimshaw.
Not having the life skills to open a bottle of beer with a lighter or other blunt object that is not a bottle opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back