Policing at the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember meeting you in a pub, honestly. It was 7 years ago so you may be correct. I can't actually remember what you look like. I'm not trying to stir.

But quite frankly, you intimidate me. You've threatened violence against me in the past, albeit some time ago and when you didn't realise I was female (not really an excuse), and you constantly post snidey comments on anything I post. I may have met you last week in the pub and chatted to you, and wouldn't know it, but on here I find you intimidating, and quite frankly, not very nice.

But you recognised me on the train at chose to sit with me...:lol::lol: I dont usually do smilies either but this is deserving.
As for the rest, perhaps you could cease your patronising comments that elicit such a response.
Finally stick me on ignore and you wont have to tolerate me........I do of course know you wont and will continue this threat line fron over 10 years ago which has been proven to be nothing but vernacular.

I think we're losing sight of the original point here: Fishpaste is a lying twat.
Yes indeed.

Gis 2 minutes
they are over rated anyway and none have ever been in the same ballpark as somoeone trying to get me sacked and another to rape my wife. But hey ho.

You had the police round? What for?

Sometimes people take this place too seriously...

someone made a complaint to the NSPCC about me and my kids, they were obliged to call the police who then came round, fortunately i know the local police and they knew it was bollocks, they looked at a threat made to me earlier that day by said poster then contacted the NSPCC who investigated as they take malicious complaints very seriously, we know who did it

someone made a complaint to the NSPCC about me and my kids, they were obliged to call the police who then came round, fortunately i know the local police and they knew it was bollocks, they looked at a threat made to me earlier that day by said poster then contacted the NSPCC who investigated as they take malicious complaints very seriously, we know who did it
The bloke in Thailand iirc

FFS, some people do struggle with context.

f***ing hell

There is an undercurrent to this place that I'm glad I seem to have escaped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back