Rodgers sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

He won't accept the comedown in going from Liverpool to us :lol: if it were next season maybe, aye
British managers almost never work abroad so there are so few jobs available.

I think it could have legs - the Congerton/Chelsea connection, plus the fact that "the club" is a wreck and it's very easy to blame for anything that goes wrong

It's all falling into place Dick on his way to anfield
Scousers love someone who can shed a tear

Seriously
I think Koeman will be poached from saints

Rodgers to saints
We get Alan curbishley

Spot on Man City effectively took the Kopites place in the top 4 and any manager worth their salt would see them like Spurs, ourselves and everyone else as poisoned chalices as the top 4 simply have too much money to be broken into consistently.

Chelsea will be the job most top managers will be looking at imo Mourinho is a dead man walking

Don't get above your station comparing yourselves to Liverpool and Spurs.

Yoa arguably might be the best of the rest but this is a three tier league.

Arsenal, Man City, man Utd, Chelsea
------------------------------
Liverpool, Spurs
------------------------------
The other 14 teams

It's a very reasonable argument to say Everton are nearer Watford and Norwich than they are Liverpool and Spurs.

somebody told me last Saturday that congerton (who despite rumours, hasn't left safc, nothing official been issued), is a good pal of Rodgers and that the pair of them were seen having dinner together recently in London. I was told congerton was tapping him up if advocaat was to leave sunderland. I am by no means itk, I'm just passing on something I was told last week

were are Chelsea together ?

Rodgers could bring Pascoe with him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back