Rotherham Child Abuse update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny how quiet it's all gone about political paedos now, isn't it? Ooh but, no! There is a significant terror threat! f***ing bollocks man.

What isn't?

That Muslims practise their religion in literal accordance to the depiction of Mohammed.

Or, more pertinently, that the depiction of Mohammad's wife's age has anything whatsoever to do with this crime.

Who said that? I stated it was an accepted historical fact that muhammad had a child bride. Do you disagree? It is a yes or no question.

That Muslims practise their religion in literal accordance to the depiction of Mohammed.

Or, more pertinently, that the depiction of Mohammad's wife's age has anything whatsoever to do with this crime.

Who said that? I stated it was an accepted historical fact that muhammad had a child bride. Do you disagree? It is a yes or no question.

It's a fact of a religious text - a text with (disputed) basis in history. But to be charitable - Yes.

The Bible is full of absolutely mental stuff, in case it needed pointing out.

It's a fact of a religious text - a text with (disputed) basis in history. But to be charitable - Yes.

Great that may or may not have settled the discussion but where do we all stand on kids being fucked by adults? For what it matters. I am against it. Regardless of race, gender or creed. Anyone else?

Great that may or may not have settled the discussion but where do we all stand on kids being fucked by adults? For what it matters. I am against it. Regardless of race, gender or creed. Anyone else?

If you're interested then maybe you should read a thread on the topic, such as this one.

It is more an established fact than the existence of Mary and Joseph, which the original point compared. Also, how can you say for certain that the age of Muhammad's bride did not have anything to do with this crime?

It is more an established fact than the existence of Mary and Joseph, which the original point compared. Also, how can you say for certain that the age of Muhammad's bride did not have anything to do with this crime?

Because Islam does not permit sex outside the marriage or sex with non-Muslims. It also - if you're taking it literally - forbids any association whatsoever with intoxicants.

I have done. And posted numerous times. Just seems too many people are interested in talking about it and not stopping it.

It's the police's job to stop it. Every single person on this thread wants it to stop.

What are you doing to stop it?

Are you sure? Muhammad got his leg over with plenty non Muslims.

You, or anyone else cannot say for certain that Muhammad's sexual activities did not influence these people.

Because Islam does not permit sex outside the marriage or sex with non-Muslims. It also - if you're taking it literally - forbids any association whatsoever with intoxicants.

Are you sure? Muhammad got his leg over with plenty non Muslims.

You, or anyone else cannot say for certain that Muhammad's sexual activities did not influence these people.

We can all say with certainty what the rules of Islam is concerning sex and intoxicants.

You can pretend otherwise if you like, no one will mind.

It's the police's job to stop it. Every single person on this thread wants it to stop.

What are you doing to stop it?
Ok. The police who have been proven to be complicit in this case should stop it. Great. I hope it changes. I won't argue about everyone wanting to stop the abuse. Otherwise we're knackered. Me? Trying to stop it. I'll be proactively involved in the prison education system come Monday.

I'm not talking about the rules on intoxicants. The rules on sex are misogynistic and are totally in favour of men. Women (Muslim) belong to one man and one man only, men can have multiple wives and concubines. Muslim men are encouraged to get sex as much as possible. I think you need to look a bit deeper into Muslim views on sex.

We can all say with certainty what the rules of Islam is concerning sex and intoxicants.

You can pretend otherwise if you like, no one will mind.

I'm not talking about the rules on intoxicants. The rules on sex are misogynistic and are totally in favour of men. Women (Muslim) belong to one man and one man only, men can have multiple wives and concubines. Muslim men are encouraged to get sex as much as possible. I think you need to look a bit deeper into Muslim views on sex.

Islam is misogynist, no question.

I think you need to look a bit deeper into Muslim views on intoxicants and kaffirs.

To reiterate, this case has is not a one of men acting in accordance to the teachings of Islam. Culture was a factor, yes. A lack of integration, yes. Ingrained attitudes to women, yes. But scripture - no.

Why do I need to look deeper into intoxicants and kaffirs?

Look, Muhammad married a minor and raped, sorry, took into his protection, women of men killed in battle against him. This may or may not have provided inspiration or an excuse for these men. Therefore for you to categorically state this has nothing to do with scripture is wrong.

Islam is misogynist, no question.

I think you need to look a bit deeper into Muslim views on intoxicants and kaffirs.

To reiterate, this case has is not a one of men acting in accordance to the teachings of Islam. Culture was a factor, yes. A lack of integration, yes. Ingrained attitudes to women, yes. But scripture - no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back