Social media is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect example is this Cavanda bloke. Safcsource has been tweeting none stop since last year about him and people on here have been convinced that were getting him. Fawning around their tweets, same as that fish paste. Then Gus tells us last night he hasn't ever watched him play.

These fan sites like Roker Report and all these daft Journos know absolutely nothing. Gus has just proved that with Cavanda and Atsu but still people will lap up this crap.
Great word that.

Isn't this site effectively a version of social media?

To which the o.p is a relentless troll, hoping that a few of his cronies lap up his shit crack and wind other members up.
Cronies? Who is your post aimed at as it doesn't appear to be me. It appears to be aimed at anyone who will 'like' your post.

So his name is the source but he isn't claiming to be the source?
To be fair, I agree his name could be misunderstood. He doesn't ever claim to be the itk though, never has. His bio explains what he does. There's nothing to be misunderstood about that and he's explained time after time himself what his Twitter timeline is about. A quick look at it and you can see immediately what it is. If you form your opinion from his name then so be it. You are wrong to claim he thinks he's itk or the source though.

It's not social media, it's the people putting it out there. Choose your sources before you get excited. I find Andy to be a great tweeter, for example - no bollocks, just stuff he sees. There are one or two journos that tweet that you have store in. Whereas ALS are a joke - their social media, with 'hilarious' gags about made-up bids, etc - it shows the difference between them being amateur and a professional outfit.
This

To be fair, I agree his name could be misunderstood. He doesn't ever claim to be the itk though, never has. His bio explains what he does. There's nothing to be misunderstood about that and he's explained time after time himself what his Twitter timeline is about. A quick look at it and you can see immediately what it is. If you form your opinion from his name then so be it. You are wrong to claim he thinks he's itk or the source though.
I'm simply giving an example in my op as to when it has been proven pointless discussing something. I'm not simply having a go at him. Even a sky employee has been tweeting we are going for this Atsu and Gus says it's rubbish. I was hoping this would be a wake up call for people and help them chill a bit but it appears to now be me getting it in the neck.

I'm simply giving an example in my op as to when it has been proven pointless discussing something. I'm not simply having a go at him. Even a sky employee has been tweeting we are going for this Atsu and Gus says it's rubbish. I was hoping this would be a wake up call for people and help them chill a bit but it appears to now be me getting it in the neck.
We may be in for Atsu though. Just cos Gus has said we aren't doesn't mean we aren't. You're not daft enough to think managers speak the truth all the time are you? I think you're getting it in the neck because you're either deliberately misunderstanding what Andy does or you simply don't understand. Either way, I hope I've cleared it up for you.

We may be in for Atsu though. Just cos Gus has said we aren't doesn't mean we aren't. You're not daft enough to think managers speak the truth all the time are you? I think you're getting it in the neck because you're either deliberately misunderstanding what Andy does or you simply don't understand. Either way, I hope I've cleared it up for you.
So the manager has told you he doesn't want a player and you think we may still be in for him?

SAFCSource is fine. It's not exactly difficult to see what he does and anyone with half a f***ing brain can see it's a decent resource. I only don't follow as I can't be arsed with the sheer volume of links. Not his fault at all, it's out there and it's what he does, I'm just not that interested in reading every single link.

As for RR, they're no insiders... or so they portray. At least one of them does or did have a line to a senior official the club whilst denying it all along. I get the impression they may well have lost that link what with the volume of shite reported this summer when they were spot on last time around. They've either a) lost the link or b) just reporting anything for clicks.

I'd wager the former. The fact anything the club do is f***ing mint (in their eyes) and never put a foot wrong suggests to me they're desperate to pally back up and be good little lap dogs.

Have to agree to disagree then. I think these people do like to pass it off as there own and take credit when it isn't due.

Interesting interpretation. I've never seen anything in tweets, posts or articles to claim credit. I've seen opinions added about the articles which is fair enough, especially where there is other information available that suggests the source may be wrong.

Perfect example is this Cavanda bloke. Safcsource has been tweeting none stop since last year about him and people on here have been convinced that were getting him. Fawning around their tweets, same as that fish paste. Then Gus tells us last night he hasn't ever watched him play.

These fan sites like Roker Report and all these daft Journos know absolutely nothing. Gus has just proved that with Cavanda and Atsu but still people will lap up this crap.
The atsu news was reported by a sky sports journo, you can forgive people for trusting a source like that.

Twitter is fantastic you just got to sift through the bollocks, if it was crap it wouldn't be essential to every news organisation in the world.

The atsu news was reported by a sky sports journo, you can forgive people for trusting a source like that.

Twitter is fantastic you just got to sift through the bollocks, if it was crap it wouldn't be essential to every news organisation in the world.
I've said on here about Sky. I don't believe them either

No manager has ever lied. Ever. Idiot.
So you'd rather believe the fact that a manager once lied over our manager telling you that we aren't interested in a player?

Then it's a case of who do you believe then? Twitter tends to be ahead of the curve these days and the breaking source for stories, sadly it's infested with shitehawks and gobshites.
No fucker. It's obvious Gus isn't sharing info with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back