The Popularity Of Shopping At Aldi And Lidl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ower much of a fanny on for me to save 50p. Would rather gan to the empty big 4 supermarket and get it ower and done with cos I hate shopping. Usually gan 6am Sarrada when the cheapos ain't open anyway.
Still get the big fellas to deliver now and again when they email me and beg with offers,great for large items pop,beer,water,kitchen rols etc
More than ten bob cheaper as well mind

Still get the big fellas to deliver now and again when they email me and beg with offers,great for large items pop,beer,water,kitchen rols etc
More than ten bob cheaper as well mind

I only shop for 1 man. Dinnit drink at home very often either. It's what pubs are for.

Bish has both Aldi and Lidl , we use Lidl and M+S which is just a few doors along . Wor Bella is afraid of the punters in Aldi and I don't like the way they park their horses .

Out of interest, what doesn't it stock? I like that they're small, makes getting in/out quick.
Less choice of the same thing but i'm fine with that,who needs 8 different tomato soups?couldn't find mushrooms in lidl last night

Seems to be no stigma, quite rightly, attached to shopping at these places any more, when did this change? If your mam went to Netto when I was at school in the 90's you were branded a right gypo family.
Value for money.

Been using Aldi since the days of the staff having to know every single price in the store (my Mrs was one of those robots). Love the place.
Or lass has worked for aldi for 20 years, I can remember testing her on the prices back in the day, mind there was only 50 lines back then

Well the one i went to had non of that in, Also ive never had trolly rage like it the aisles are so narrow its ridiculous people dont move as there is no where to move so then you end up queuing with people walking down the aisles, not for me sorry, Asda all the time now, i tried it i didnt like it.

Well the one i went to had non of that in, Also ive never had trolly rage like it the aisles are so narrow its ridiculous people dont move as there is no where to move so then you end up queuing with people walking down the aisles, not for me sorry, Asda all the time now, i tried it i didnt like it.
Fair enough. Asda at Washington is a nightmare imo

aye, last week was Spanish week here and 2 weeks ago british week :D most of the stuff is alright as well

I like Aldi too, tend to alternate. Used to get the majority from Tesco, but ended up calling at Lidl etc and spending more, so just tend to get it all there now. Even the nappies are good.

I like Aldi too, tend to alternate. Used to get the majority from Tesco, but ended up calling at Lidl etc and spending more, so just tend to get it all there now. Even the nappies are good.

We've an Albert (big dutch supermarket) Billa (german I think) and Lidl close to us - we use Lidl more than the others - very rarely venture to Tesco at all now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back