What's the one greatest sound you have ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the sound of the river while you are fishing with no one else around

:cool: Bliss, solitude and pure peace to heal and recharge the soul;)

why aye mate, top drawer that like. I got used to the sound of the sea when i lived in seaham i don't miss that to be fair.

the sound of a geet big cheek rattling fart is always bound to make me laugh like a kid :lol:

The sound of the foam from a big wave receding back to the sea over a steep shingle beach. All the little pebbles crashing into each other like thousands of tiny little explosions among the hissing of the bursting foam bubbles.

The sound the Tornado made at the airshow few years back when it appeared out of nowhere at low altitude and high speed flying towards Seaburn over Whitburn Cricket Club. A sudden explosion of power, speeding metal and noise. Awesome. And it set off a lot of house alarms.

Some touching, well-worded posts on this thread. It makes you realise just what a group of deep thinkers you all are. It has made me reflect a bit and consider, and one may say delight in, just how noisy farts are in the shower.

Some touching, well-worded posts on this thread. It makes you realise just what a group of deep thinkers you all are. It has made me reflect a bit and consider, and one may say delight in, just how noisy farts are in the shower.

top man :lol::lol::lol::lol:

From my first holiday up until this day, the best sound I have ever heard is when you are on the plane which is about to take off, its kind of a moment where you feel fear and excitement. It starts off when you are at the beginning of the runway waiting for clearance, the flaps are set out making a wierd sound, after this the throttle is applied making the engines roar, which pins you back to your seat showing its true power, whilst this is happening the cabin shakes like hell, making the take off very tense, and once you start to climb your ears pop, making a static noise, meanwhile the plane whistles through the air like a bird.

That sound after a child has been screaming and crying for what seems like hours but was probably just about 30 seconds. The silence when the crying stops, even just for a few seconds, is greater than any actual sound could ever be. It's more silent than silence ever was before you had children.

That makes it sound like I let my kids cry without caring, I didn't, but anybody with kids will understand.

That sound after a child has been screaming and crying for what seems like hours but was probably just about 30 seconds. The silence when the crying stops, even just for a few seconds, is greater than any actual sound could ever be. It's more silent than silence ever was before you had children.

That makes it sound like I let my kids cry without caring, I didn't, but anybody with kids will understand.

:lol::lol::lol:

No , because then you panic, why's the baby stopped crying, has it stopped crying bcause it wants to, is there something wrong?
Why's the f***ing baby just stopped crying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back