What's the one greatest sound you have ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol:

No , because then you panic, why's the baby stopped crying, has it stopped crying bcause it wants to, is there something wrong?
Why's the f***ing baby just stopped crying....

Actually, good point.

Substitute your kids with someone else's.

That sound when someone else's kid stops screaming. The lovely silence. Without the underlying worry that it may be dead.

Actually, good point.

Substitute your kids with someone else's.

That sound when someone else's kid stops screaming. The lovely silence. Without the underlying worry that it may be dead.

Oi you!

We came into the cafe last week and you weren't even there :cry:

That sound after a child has been screaming and crying for what seems like hours but was probably just about 30 seconds. The silence when the crying stops, even just for a few seconds, is greater than any actual sound could ever be. It's more silent than silence ever was before you had children.

That makes it sound like I let my kids cry without caring, I didn't, but anybody with kids will understand.

I understand it very well, marra. Living it at the moment and today was bad;)

Teething or cholic?

Definately not teething. A lot of wind, but she has settled now. Only 5 weeks old so is difficult to say. I'm having a beer and then off to bed as sleep seems like the best word ever invented

Definately not teething. A lot of wind, but she has settled now. Only 5 weeks old so is difficult to say. I'm having a beer and then off to bed as sleep seems like the best word ever invented
Aye it's hard when they are that young;) I had two at the same time to look after being twins. They never timed feeds together at night or nappy changes, I was like a zombie through lack of sleep at about the ten week mark:lol:

You need cholic drops mate, look in Boots.

Cheers, me marra.

Aye it's hard when they are that young;) I had two at the same time to look after being twins. They never timed feeds together at night or nappy changes, I was like a zombie through lack of sleep at about the ten week mark:lol:

I have that thousand yard stare at the minute;)

in ascending order....any v8, harley, spitfire merlin.....my baby girl howling just before the midwife handed her to me, she then went...`haaa`, and i tucked her up in the bassinette....happy days

Being on the south bank of the river between the Corporation Quay and the Fish quay on launch day at JL Thompsons about 1973 ish when the Naess Crusader and later Nordic Chieftain ( Her sister ship ) were launched and hearing the crowds cheering and the tugs horns blaring followed by the drag chains thundering down the ways.The biggest ships ever built in Sunderland.
Immense at the time for an 8 year old.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back