Worst First date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a date but had a lass from Uni off my course over mine on Sunday. Just cracking on in my room at first for about an hour, bit of music on and then she came onto me and we ended up doing the deed. Encouraging me to scratch her and bite her git hard and that, not just little nibbles, nothing out of the ordinary but actually thought I was gonna lop her nipple off because she kept asking for it to be harder.

Then she noticed I had a couple of candles placed on my windowsill so she lit them and asked me to drip hot candle wax on her, and explained that she likes painful sex (even pointed out her initials were S&M :lol:). Unorthodox for a first time with a new person but did it anyway, she loved it :lol:

Not a date but had a lass from Uni off my course over mine on Sunday. Just cracking on in my room at first for about an hour, bit of music on and then she came onto me and we ended up doing the deed. Encouraging me to scratch her and bite her git hard and that, not just little nibbles, nothing out of the ordinary but actually thought I was gonna lop her nipple off because she kept asking for it to be harder.

Then she noticed I had a couple of candles placed on my windowsill so she lit them and asked me to drip hot candle wax on her, and explained that she likes painful sex (even pointed out her initials were S&M :lol:). Unorthodox for a first time with a new person but did it anyway, she loved it :lol:
Sounds like utter filth. Are you planning on seeing her again or what's her first and last name?

One of mine Thor'd from another thread.:)

In the days before mobile phones I necked-on with a lass down the town and arranged to meet her on the Tuesday night at 7.30 under the clock at Joplins.
Come the night I turned up at 7.25 and waited for her to turn up. At 7'45 she had still not turned up but then by chance two of my best mates were driving past and stopped when they saw me. I told them about meeting this lass at 7'30 and said "you know what lasses are like, usually late", they then drove on.
My mates then decided to drive past every couple of minutes waving at me, flicking the V's and giving cheeky smiles.
Come 7'55 I they pulled up and shouted "she's not coming is she?" laughing at me but I assured them she will turn up telling them she will have missed her bus or something.
I would have fucked off at 8 but with them driving past all the time I stayed put to save face from the observers with the smallest glimer of hope that she may just turn up but realistically there was no chance. Then at 8.15 they were standing outside the car parked next to Barclays bank doing moonies at me. It was then that I decided to walk up to them and admit defeat and got in the car with them for a night of piss taking of me while driving around Seaburn and the town pointing at every lass and saying "Is that her?".

I had been after this lass for ages I wore her down into going out with me. My mate spiked me with 3 trips I can't remember anything about the date.
But it was one of the best nights I've had mind I never accepted a rolo off that twat again.

I don't have any dating disasters that get anywhere close to these! I never buck on a first date so I've probably been some men's worst date :cool: Back to mine for coffee really does mean a Keurig, a peck on the cheek then a taxi for one :)

There was one time when I was quite young and naive and on a date with a man who, part way through my tuna niçoise, told me he wanted to "cup my silky nubs".

He probably thought I was abducted by aliens when he returned from the toilet too.
I reckon cinema then coffee counts as two dates. Any chance?

If that's your worst first date, I hate you.

Posted this before. Agreed to meet someone off POF for a cup of coffee in the Metrocentre. Went into a cafe where he decided he didn't want a drink, so I went to the counter and bought myself one. Turned round and he'd vanished. Saw him crouched down under the window as he claimed he didn't want people from work to see him with a lass. Sat in a corner and it was just really awkward. Never saw him again.

Some random bloke has added me on Facebook and keeps asking for a date but he's git boring and I don't want to meet him :oops:
Jacka?

I find the comparison offensive to be honest mate.
I agree, that's offensive.

Right though.

I was at the tuxedo princess and got talking to my mates sisters friend, they were sat in a booth thing on a hen night. Anyway I told me mate I fancied this lass, and he set me up a date a few weeks later. I spoke to her on the phone and arranged to pick her up at her mothers. Pulled up outside and when the door opened she was about 3ft tall ( I'd only seen her sitting down and hadn't realised) now I'm not tall but she was minute, it was like taking a kid out. She couldn't see over the dashboard. She lived in washington, and we went to Chevies?, she held my hand as we walked in, and I felt so fuckin embarassed. I thought ' if she heads for the soft play area I'm off ', but we went up to the bar. Again she couldn't see over it, I felt like lifting her up. Worst couple of hours I've ever spent on a date, I could feel people sniggering. Poor lass she was canny as it happens, but I didn't stand a chance.
:lol:
Tidied.

One where I'm not as blotto, can ride like a cowgirl and not puke in his mouth! I don't ask for much :p
Well write me off then mucky. The chances of us synchronising that between us are about as likely as ginger snow during the 6 weeks holidays.

It's a matter of honour to ask if he did her on all threes
:lol:

he has also had sex with a dwarf.
It's the little things that people remember isn't it?

Last edited:
Once went out with this lass and got caught up in the middle of a fight outside of Gillespies or whatever it was called back then. She got a bloody nose from a misplaced punch then I ended up getting covered in blood in the resulting melee. Didn't last long after that.

One of mine Thor'd from another thread.:)

In the days before mobile phones I necked-on with a lass down the town and arranged to meet her on the Tuesday night at 7.30 under the clock at Joplins.
Come the night I turned up at 7.25 and waited for her to turn up. At 7'45 she had still not turned up but then by chance two of my best mates were driving past and stopped when they saw me. I told them about meeting this lass at 7'30 and said "you know what lasses are like, usually late", they then drove on.
My mates then decided to drive past every couple of minutes waving at me, flicking the V's and giving cheeky smiles.
Come 7'55 I they pulled up and shouted "she's not coming is she?" laughing at me but I assured them she will turn up telling them she will have missed her bus or something.
I would have fucked off at 8 but with them driving past all the time I stayed put to save face from the observers with the smallest glimer of hope that she may just turn up but realistically there was no chance. Then at 8.15 they were standing outside the car parked next to Barclays bank doing moonies at me. It was then that I decided to walk up to them and admit defeat and got in the car with them for a night of piss taking of me while driving around Seaburn and the town pointing at every lass and saying "Is that her?".
Ah dinnit think she's gonna turn up now marra . If I were you I'd start looking elsewhere !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back