Slipknot - The Negative One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiohead are my team - but Iowa is a f***ing rock your f***ing nuts off album :)

Radiohead are my team - but Iowa is a f***ing rock your f***ing nuts off album :)

And Corey Taylor is a f***ing class front man.

Bought a ticket today - going on my own as the wife and kids think I'm mental - Am I the only motherfucker with a brain?

Last edited:

And Corey Taylor is a f***ing class front man.

Bought a ticket today - going on my own as the wife and kids think I'm mental - Am I the only motherfucker with a brain?

You been hearing voices again?

Anyone listened yet? Just stuck it on for the first time.
Bit confused cos my hi fi says 17 tracks yet it's the standard edition. Plus the special one has about 20.

Anyone listened yet? Just stuck it on for the first time.
Bit confused cos my hi fi says 17 tracks yet it's the standard edition. Plus the special one has about 20.
Hmm standard addition should have 14, with special addition an extra 2. Then it looks like 3 'hidden' tracks are there too.

Hmm standard addition should have 14, with special addition an extra 2. Then it looks like 3 'hidden' tracks are there too.
Must be the hidden tracks then.
7 tracks through and this is poor to average. Not enjoying it at all and I can't see more listens changing that too much. Pretty disappointed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back